Friday, June 1, 2012

Its been a week and a half but its finally starting to look like home :)

All the mover's boxes are unpacked & waiting to be returned & all the main level is pretty much set up.

We still have a mess in the future 2nd bedroom but that will come.

Now all the contractor stuff starts - new windows in the front, refurbished bathrooms, new counter top in kitchen, painting the entire house & then finally new flooring for most rooms.

We just have to work out the time lines :)

We are going to Community on Sunday to say our final goodbyes then start the church search down here.


2 comments:

chRistine said...

The kids and I were at our new house last night, moving stuff in and getting ready. The owner left it in pretty good shape, which was fantastic.

Maybe we can come down soon and check out your new digs :)

Patti said...

Wow, you guys ... maybe this is why I woke up in a panic the other morning, having dreamt that I had sold our house by mistake!

I'm so glad you are all happy in your new digs.

I'm so glad I'm happy in my old digs. ;)